Wednesday, November 25, 2009

break out

Last day of college tomorrow today. I nearly forgot that it's past 12 already. Honestly, as much as I'd want to be back at home, I don't really want to leave. First semester of college has been fun; will blog about this another time. Anyway, had classes on as usual yesterday (Wed); though it was only till 12. It was Parent-Lecturer Conference from 12-3.30 so at 12, I met my mum in Sentral; she took the train down; and brought her to eat the Pan Mee near college and then we met each lecturer individually. Generally; it was all good reports. I can feel high expectations from my lecturers especially Lit and my parents think that I could do well too. I'm not really sure. But I guess what mum said was right; when you put God first in your life; you'll see how He takes care of every aspect of your life. Honour Him and He will honour you. But of course, you've got to do your part too.

My problem is I don't put in enough effort; I know that but still it's tough to break out of this attitude. Yet I don't think it's fair for me to waste all the 'potential' I have. I might not be as smart as those geniuses out there. I know I don't have Sam's intelligence; but I'm not too bad; I just need to put in more effort and kick this lazy attitude out. It won't be easy but it's still possible.

I told myself I would study consistently before A-Levels even begun; I'm so far from that. It's not too late I guess? There'll be plenty of distractions at home. I need constant reminders; more motivation to stop wasting so much time and get down to some serious work. And hopefully I'll get those 4 A's. Relying on His strength. I can't do anything alone.

My dad and John will be coming down tomorrow morning; then we'll be heading back home in the afternoon. Can't wait. =). I'd better go and continue packing. -out-

Before it ends, I have to talk to you.

No comments: