Sunday, November 15, 2009

some post

A random picture taken during my church camp at Lutheran Bungalow (2006), miss that place!!

There's always a time for everything. I think it's time for me to snap out of it. It won't be easy; there'll still be times where I will violate my own rules and go against what I shouldn't be feeling. But that doesn't mean I have to dwell in this. I might be confused, but I know it well enough.

I don't miss school. Don't really miss my friends, just a few close ones. When I told my friends I wouldn't miss school, they didn't believe me. They said you would naturally tend to; well they're absolutely wrong. Hah. I didn't have a bad schooling life; it was pretty alright. Just don't have that emotional attachment to it. Apart from the CF that is. Random school pictures:






Met up with Tab yesterday; my best friend since Form One. Haven't seen her for a year; we've only been keeping in touch through messages and haven't met ever since I came to KL. It was nice to just hang out and talk about all that's happened. We realized that both of us haven't changed a single bit which is a good thing. Walked around for awhile after lunch and I went back before 5; was really tired already. Had IELTS mock test in the morning.

Had another long day today; went to college church; then to KLCC with Wei Han and Jason. We went for the UK Edu fair and met Ern Wei, Adam and Praise there.. They came from their church. We walked around in iSETAN after that; then they went back... We hanged around till 4smtg; bought tickets earlier for 2012 at 4.45. The movie was pretty good, didn't feel long at all - it was 2 and a half hours. Ate at the food court after that. Not too bad.

I guess that's it for now.. Till then =)

p.s: my aunt came back today; just a few hours ago - it's such a relief, don't have to worry about the dogs anymore!! =D

No comments: