Sunday, November 1, 2009

18

Thanks for all the wishes people. I couldn't reply wishes on Facebook personally as there were too many. It's the most yet. =). Round 115 people wished me there though there were some whom I barely know. But most of my friends remembered and it's more than enough.

Some wished online, many texted (You were the last I'd expect to wish me through text but honestly I'm really happy that you did; though I'm not sure if this is how I should feel) and of course there were those who verbally wished. Oh and I nearly forgot bout those who called. Really grateful for all the wishes in whatever form. Thanks again guys!!

It was a rather quiet celebration. Had dinner with family on Sat night; went to church this morning; lunch and took a nap when I came home. Then packed and took the 6pm train back to KL. The journey was 4 hours; it stopped miles away from Sentral for like 45 minutes. Still don't know why but it doesn't really matter. At least I got back safely. Michelle, my aunt's friend fetched me from the LRT station and we went to McD for supper. She's been such a blessing really.

I didn't and I don't expect much this year. I guess when we grow older these things don't really matter anymore. It's the thought that counts, right.

Being legal actually makes no difference to me. I have no intentions to go clubbing; I don't ever want to set foot in such a place that's a total waste of time, money and whatever else. This is just my opinion. Don't shoot me.

For the past 17 years of my life, I've seen miracles and breakthrough taking place in the lives of those around me and even in my own as well. And I know those were just the beginning; He's got much more in store and I'm ready to go on this journey with Him; through the joy and the pain I would promise to never let Him go for He has loved me all along.

God bless!!

2 comments:

+everybody has somebody+ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

pismayka said...

oooh yesss!!! clubbing is an utter waste of time!! hahaha