Saturday, October 31, 2009

end of another month

Mei Xian, you inspired me to do this. Haha.

Before the month ends, I'd like to just review what's been going on for the past month.

1. Aunt left for NZ at the end of September. So I was kinda 'home alone' for alternate weeks and days. My mum came down for some days every two weeks. And as I mentioned before, my aunt's friend came on and off as well. Without them, I really could've just quit college and stay at home. The dogs created lots of problems. Don't wanna elaborate further. I don't like dogs anymore. LOL.

2. We started running Youth Alpha in college on Mondays. The weekend away's coming soon. Can't wait. =)

3. Had semester exams for the past week and there's still one more paper left.

4. Football. It was a depressing run of defeats. 4 defeats in a row that was redeemed by the win against MU just last Sunday. That really lifted my spirits. Although right now, it will all account to nothing if we fall back again.. =/

5. There were certain things that happened that really made me smile. But it came with a price. And now I'm not so sure if I can smile over those moments anymore. Yet the pain came with important lessons of faith and trust. And if all of it will bring me closer to Him, I'm more than willing.

6. Through all that happened; I realized that I've been blessed with such a great bunch of friends especially my college peeps. Seriously, I didn't expect to have made so many good friends in such a short time. You guys know who you are =).

Overall, it's been quite a pretty normal month. Though the experiences were the hardest I've been hit with so far this year; God has been faithful. And my heart will still sing.

Job 1:21 - the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.

1 comment:

Abel said...

Haha. The almost-your-birthday post. Happy birthday. =D

Learn to love them unlovable dogs too. Haha. Maybe God needs you to learn something from them. LOL.