Tuesday, October 13, 2009

mmmm

Had psychology presentation today; our lecturer let us choose the topics we wanted to present last Friday. Each one of us are supposed to be the 'lecturer' for one lesson. So yeah, since my topics were the earliest, I was up first today. It was pretty okay. =).

I had a weird dream while I had my nap in the afternoon. What exactly do you consider a nap anyway? 30 minutes? An hour? I could nap right up to 5 hours if there were time to do so. But I come back quite late from college everyday, a 2 hour nap is good already. Anyway, my dream was weird cause it was somewhat logical yet illogical, happy yet sad, true yet untrue, and it even predicted something that will happen (I'd freak out if it comes true) and I'd be devastated if it does. Make a wild guess there. The fact that I so vividly remember the dream is weird itself. And I'm still trying to make sense out of it.

Looking forward to going home on Thursday and bro's coming down to KL tomorrow too. Haven't seen him for nearly two months. Oh, I haven't mentioned that I've tasted some of the most horrible food over here... I'm sure KL has great places to eat; just haven't really ventured and been to those except for the Pan Mee's... Haha.

I've nothing much to blog about that I'm just typing all the random stuff that comes to my mind. It was a good day today. Won't mention why; several reasons actually. God is good ALL the time. Whether or not things turn out the way we want; that fact NEVER changes. A good God does not have to comply to all our hopes and wants; He supplies our needs and is more than enough.

Could this be a start? Could there be more? Would things change? Will it be any different in time?

Whatever it is, I'm holding on to Your love. You will never let me go.

No comments: