Wednesday, October 28, 2009

learning to breathe

I could use a fresh beginning too
All of my regrets are nothing new

Had Business Studies paper yesterday. It was tough. Kinda freaked out when I saw the first question itself, but after muttering a prayer He really did bring peace and it was all right. Didn't really have enough time. But anyway, what's done is done.

Two more papers tomorrow; Econs and Psychology. I have no idea why they have to put these two on the same day; thought it was just gonna be for trials but turns out UK has set it to be on the same day for the Jan A-Level exams too.

I realized that sleeping comes with studying. As most of you know, I don't study unless I really have to. So it's always burning the midnight oil. And yes I've said I wanted to change but its not something that can be easily done. I need motivation. Hah. Anyway, I realized that during the days when I actually get down to studying, I will end up sleeping more. So much for being hardworking!

Will be more relieved after tomorrow; there'll only be Lit on Monday; going back tomorrow evening. Can't wait. And oh, Liverpool's playing agaisnt Arsenal at 3.45 later (Carling Cup match); I really don't know if I should watch or not. I really, really want to, but I've got two papers tomorrow; not one. Someone tell me what to do. Maybe I'll just watch the second half. But then again, watching football sometimes can be unhealthy; you could get 'heart attacks'.

Anyhow, I'd better get off now. Till then. =)

I'm finding that You and
You alone can break my fall

2 comments:

Lawrence said...

waliao.. u r also taking econs now? interesting.

anyway, just wanna ask.. in ur opinion, is psychology and business studies easy? as in will that two course requires u to memorize a lot? cause might take it if it's not too 'tough'. :)

serene said...

eh, aren't you doing a science course or something?

erm i can't say yet, not until my results for semester exams are out. haha its different oso la at different levels. business studies needs alot evaluation and understanding of concepts as well. psychology you have to learn alot of stuff la... i won't say its easy but quite interesting.