Sunday, October 25, 2009

3rd and counting

It's the best thing that ever happened this week, maybe this month too. Or maybe in a few months. I've had quite a depressing week, thanks to this, I'm ecstatic. Liv beat ManUtd.. For the third time in a row; it's such a great feeling. The past 4 defeats were very depressing, yet I told some people that if we could just beat MU, it wouldn't be so bad anymore and true enough! And this is the 3rd time back to back that we've beat them. Let's see if any MU fans would still dare to say the match was a lucky win. Right back at you!

I planned to study after the match, but I guess I'm too happy to want to look at books right now. Let me enjoy first la. =D. It's a good thing my first paper's only on Tuesday. Hah.

Till then!

p.s: Was browsing through the Forums on the official site and found some completely hilarious remarks made by the fans. Haha. Too many cracked me up.
"Two Michaels on for Man U - Owen and Jackson." (It's understood by most people that Nani looks like one of the Jacksons.)
And someone else said playing against Manure is like a rugby league match. LOL!!
"see ya later vidic. hahahahahahah"

1 comment:

Jeremy "KC T3h n00bKilleR" Tan said...

We told them to come back after 18 titles so that we can tell them they still can't beat us on a one to one match of football. The scum came with the most impressive premier league squad and they still lost to a much crippled Liverpool. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!