Friday, October 30, 2009

inexplicable

Watched The Phantom Of The Opera today; I know I'm very outdated; the show came out 5 years ago. Haha. I borrowed the disc from a friend last year and I just only watched it this afternoon. I guess the reason why it took me so long was partly cause I was lazy and also cause I thought it was gonna be boring. But it was far from that and I really like it now. I love musicals and so I found it really nice. =). And one of my dear friend's gonna pass me the soundtrack. Hah.

So I have only one paper left on Monday and as usual, I haven't studied for it. It's much harder to get myself to study when I come back home. Nvm, I'll read up tomorrow. I will.

I have many questions that I know will be left unanswered. There are many things we can't explain; even more we don't understand. Just when I thought it was fading, it had to happen. I used to wish it would but after last week; I'm not so sure anymore. Honestly I must admit I was happy for a while; but reality slammed itself in front of me. But I'm much braver now. And because of His mercy, I thank God that my papers were not affected. There's a reason why He allowed such things to happen; and indeed He carried me through it. And I know He will continue to bring me through.

No comments: