Friday, January 1, 2010

2009

2009. Really feels like the year just went by like that...

January (Dec 26 2008 - Jan 4 2009)




Was one of the 10 Malaysians to participate in the 5th International Students Camp organized by SUFES East/West Asia in SUFES Tapah Campsite/Ipoh. The best 10 days of my life. Missing all my friends from all over Asia.

January - May - Started working in a nursery on the last week of January. Worked for nearly 3 months plus. The first week of May was my last week of work there. I was a teacher/babysitter. The experience was good even though it did wear me out pretty often. It's not easy being around 10+ kids everyday... It's not like I don't already have a kid at home. Hah. But the best thing out of all of it was the bond I had with my boss.. A great woman; a widow and a mother of 3. I won't forget all the conversations we had. Learnt alot from her about kids and quite frequently we talk about church, Christianity and issues like that. She even shared alot of her personal things with me. Was blessed by her in many ways and she claims that she's been blessed by me too. No regrets.

February (Feb 16 - 18)


Went to Cherating with a bunch of friends. It was nice.. And it was the first trip I ever had with friends.. =)

March

- Got my driving license early March. Retook the exam then. First one was mid February and I failed. Thankfully; I passed the second time around.

March 17- 20 - ISCF Camp 09 was a blast. Previously in 2008; ISCF was kinda 'handed' down to me even though I was doubtful back then. But God surely had His way in speaking and through different things He reminded me that He was gonna be with me all the way and there was nothing to fear. So we formed the camp committee and organized the camp. Was Camp Commander; with the rest of the committee; the burden wasn't too heavy to bear. Greater things are YET to come.


How could I forget???? MARCH 15

MAN UTD 1 - LIVERPOOL 4. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. Vidic sent off again for two offences; Sep 2008; Liv won and he got sent off then. I can still remember the joy... Throat was sore after the game.

April

The ISCF'ers missed each other too much that we organized a reunion at Jenny's house.


May

Stv's graduation in Singapore. And Sam came back from the States this month too. I think....


June

Can't recall any significant event here. The only thing I remember was that I realized alot of things that month... Was also the last month of freedom before college began in July.

July

-Enrolled into Methodist College. Some of you would know this wasn't my plan; but due to certain things; I changed my mind and yeah decided to go here; it was what my parents preferred anyway. I still laugh when I think of the real reason I dropped my whole Singapore plan; it's funny now; but I still believe God allowed it all to happen.. If it didn't; I don't think I'd be here right now. He sometimes works in amazingly funny ways...

-BBQ Nite (July 31)

College event. Performed with my new July batch friends. Was pretty nervous; but it didn't turn out so bad after all... The event was quite fun though I wasn't really in the mood for it.



August

Aug 7-9 - College Orientation Camp at SUFES Tapah Campsite AGAIN. Nostalgic.

The week after camp; everyday more and more of those who went started to get sick. The symptoms were pretty much the same; vomit, fever and headache. It wasn't H1N1; they suspected it to be the water in camp. Nearly 3/4 of those who went for the camp got sick. Because I was one of those who remained unaffected; my college mates called me Jungle Girl.



Aug 28 - 31 - College CF Camp at Bethany Home, Teluk Intan


Camp was okay. Didn't expect much from it but glad to have made new friends there. And also; God spoke to me; the speaker told me exactly what I needed to remember...

September

-Was a pretty good month

October

The month started off well; till that day. It was a tough period for me... And my trials were just around the corner. But as always; God was gracious; did so much better than I expected or deserved..

My consolation this month was LIVERPOOL - MAN UTD. 2-0... I was ECSTATIC. We had a bad run of games and this one was definitely unexpected. But as I watched; I realized how overrated MU is.. And Vidic got sent off again for the 3rd time. LOLLLL.

November

Surprise Birthday Celebration at RED BOX, The Gardens by college mates..



Thanks again guys =)

December

Holiday.

Youth Camp (Will post about it soon)


To be continued...

No comments: