Monday, January 18, 2010

insert something here

My first A-Level exams are over. Thought I would be really relieved; but I don't feel much different; it's probably because I was pretty relaxed already. Literature was tough so to speak. Really didn't expect to be asked such questions; one of it was nearly the same as what came out for our semester exams but I didn't attempt that so I didn't dare to do it this time; it was pretty risky; cause the other alternative was something we never discussed or even thought of before. I admit it was abit scary to look at the questions and feel blank; yet He calmed my fears and I didn't space out. I don't wanna imagine the results since it's over now.

Will be going back tomorrow morning. Can't wait to be home; and spend some time there before 2nd semester commences next week. I think I just might post on my 1st semester in college since it's officially over; at least it is for me. =D.

Went for dinner with Soni on Saturday. We ate Bak Kut Teh at Subang; it was pretty good.



Dry Bak Kut Teh. More like Dry Chilli Style Pork.. It was really good.


Lasagna at William's two Friday's ago.

I'm selling off my poetry book to a girl from the January batch. Will be keeping my novels for now. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte and The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne. If anyone's interested; I can lend it to you. Both are incredibly good works of literature; especially the former. Worth reading.

Till then. =)

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." Catherine Linton; Wuthering Heights

No comments: