Friday, January 15, 2010

love enough

Went to college for CF today; some long story about lunch. Don't wanna get into details.

Was supposed to study at home but I came back at 9something and I'm quite tired right now. Will try to sleep early tonight. A first in a long time.

Watched two movies yesterday; 17 Again and The Time Traveler's Wife. The former was funny and I quite liked it. The latter was moving and has become one of my all-time favorites.. =)

Tomorrow and the day after; I shall go online only for research purposes. Hah. I keep telling myself it's just one more paper and I can't afford to screw up. Therefore I need to do something!! Hopefully; I'd have enough motivation to do it.

Your love it broke my fall
It’s more than enough and I need it
‘Cause I’ve never known better
And I’ll never know better

No comments: