Monday, January 11, 2010

you stand alone

I cry out night and day for more
To hold the majesty of You

Trying to put everything off my mind right now.

Business Studies tomorrow. edit *tough!!*

Psychology and Econs on Wednesday.

Lit next Monday.

It's not gonna be an easy ride. I have to admit I'm not fully prepared. Holidays were spent; barely touched any books. No point regretting now. I did do some studying; more like revising.

Anyway, don't wanna worry about anything.

He's everything I need. Everything I want... If I have Him; I have everything; this world has nothing to offer me; riches, glory, all of it will fade in time. But the love that is found in Jesus; it lasts forever. Therefore; put your hope not in mortal, earthly things but in Jesus. In every area of your life; be it your studies, relationships, plans and dreams, give them to Jesus and you'll be amazed to see how He works. Time to recommit?

No comments: