Sunday, January 10, 2010

so amazing

Jeremiah 29:13 - You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Make God your EVERYTHING for you will never lose Him.

Truly; He is faithful.

He works in ways far beyond our understanding. The reason why we get disappointed is cause we expect to comprehend His ways. Is that even possible? For He said:

Isaiah 55: 8-9 -
For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,
declares the LORD.
As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

For those who are going through a dry period and cannot feel Him; don't give up, cause He won't. Isn't the truth simply amazing? To know that no matter how much we've hurt Him; how far we stray away; He is always waiting with open arms for us to come back to Him.. And when we do; His eyes are filled with tears of love.. He whispers "I love you my Child, I have been waiting for you..."

As the Psalmist declared: O taste and see that the Lord is good.

No comments: