Wednesday, January 13, 2010

exams

3 papers over and done with. 1 more to go. English Literature; the most interesting subject yet the hardest to score. In college, when you mention Lit; people go like; 'okay.....'

Business Studies was tough. Barely had time so I gave some rather 'crappy' answers. This was yesterday. Ate Espresso ice-cream last night; and had problems falling asleep again. I am now not immune to caffeine. Caffeine used to make me sleepy but I guess that has changed. Finally at 3.30+ I fell asleep... Was afraid I would be really knocked out during exams but I know He provided me with strength cause I didn't feel tired during the papers.

Psychology was okay; tougher than trials. Actually, all the papers were. After the paper ended at 1:45, we were brought up to the Quarantine Room. We had to stay there till 3:30. The main point for it was cause they're afraid that we'd contact other people from other countries doing the paper and stuff like that. Apparently; it happened before... But it wasn't as bad as it sounded. We had the freedom to do 'whatever we want' in the room as long as our handphones were not with us. And Mr. Loo, our psychology lecturer even brought some of us who wanted to go to the canteen to buy food though we weren't supposed to go anywhere else besides the toilet. Hah.

Time passed and then it was time for Economics. I thought Business was bad enough; this just had to be worse. Time was the main factor and it was challenging. I just hope I can get a B or even a C. I always say it's hard and I won't do well; this time I really mean it... And after the paper we were quarantined again from 6-8pm. Not all papers have quarantine periods; so happened I had two in a day. But it was alright.

Since the papers are over; I'm trying not to think about it. Leaving it to God. Not really worried actually... Can't wait for Lit to be over too; so I can go back home! Haha. I don't detest this place; just miss home. I hope I'll study much over the next 4 days though I highly doubt it. But then again; I feel quite free already. He's been so, so faithful.. Till then. =)

No comments: