Tuesday, January 26, 2010

subjects

Last year; before college begun I wanted to take up Religious Studies. But because there wasn't enough people to start a class; there was no class. Switched to another subject instead.

For the past few months I was thinking if I should take it should there be a class for the new January batch this year. But that would mean I'd have to drop a subject and it'd be quite a waste cause I've been through classes for a semester. College only allows 4 subjects max and I already have 4.

Then few weeks back, I heard that someone appealed for a class cause he was the only one who wanted to take it too. And after much discussion with the college authorities, they agreed to open a class though there were only two students. When I heard about it; I thought over it again. And after much discussion with my dad and brother, I told them I really wanted to take it. There were some complications but today I've finally dropped Business Studies to take up R.S. Even though Business is interesting and is one of my stronger subjects I have to choose one or the other.

Now there's a problem with the time-table. The new one just came out today and now they probably have to amend it again so they can slot the classes in. If they can't; then some classes would have to be after college hours. But that's okay with me.

God is truly amazing. I'm glad somehow that this is working out.

On the other hand; some things are getting pretty confusing; so I'm trying not to think so much. Needless to say, I'm happy. And grateful for everything.

No comments: