Thursday, January 28, 2010

maybe they were right

Too fast; it happened too fast. I feel foolish sometimes. I don't think I want to make any more claims that have always seemed to be proven otherwise. I say it won't; and it turns out to be true.

I'm smiling now. But what lies behind the smile is uncertainty, fear and confusion. Though I won't deny the fact that I am happy, indeed. Despite having these feelings I can't fight I know He's got it under control. :)

Went to Kinokuniya with Marian after Lit class today. Finished at 1.30; such a great feeling... Got Hamlet for Lit; we're doing coursework on drama this semester. Saw a book I've been searching for; but will only get it next time. Elisabeth Eliot remains to be one of my favourite Christian authors. Her books have been an inspiration.

Going for orientation camp tomorrow till Sunday as a facilitator. Just hope there'll be no more jungle walk till 4 am or anything like that. Hah. Hope that no one falls sick after camp this time. Once was bad enough. I was spared. And next Monday's a holiday. =D.

This is all for now...

Your grace is enough.

No comments: