Tuesday, January 5, 2010

smile at the storm

Will be going back to KL tomorrow. I admit I haven't been revising. Not like you guys will be surprised anyway. Hah. After tomorrow; I'm grounding myself at home in KL till exams are over. The only exception being church and college. Exactly a week till the 1st paper. Don't know if I'll have enough time but then again; no point regretting now.

Gonna pack later. I don't think I'd be blogging much till my exams are over and done with. Would have lots to rant on about then.

God has been so amazing. Though I've made mistakes, I don't regret much. There's still so much I have to learn; about Him, about people and about life... Experiences; good or bad; are supposed to teach you. If you decide not to learn anything from it; that's when you only see the down side.

Were I to seek the mortal mind,
despair would fill my heart.
But long ago I've learned to view
the whole and not the part.

For He who guides my every step
with vision unimpaired,
has given promise in His word
that I've been fully spared!

Anyway, pictures!!

Looks so cool right. HAHA.



Had New Year's dinner at home with family.. We had a three course meal..

Salad. Samuel made it..

Garlic Bread; Stv made but no pictures..

Shepherd's pie by mum.


Cake by me. LOL. But it's an instant cake mix only la =p.

And then there was red wine too. Took a sip of it; and realized/remembered why I never liked it.

Christmas Eve

Kelsey!! So glad to see her.. =)

Shao Wen, Jason and me

Qi Vin.


Marcus.

JANEE!!

And lastly; Rachel, who's going back to UK in two days. =(

That's all for now. Till then!! Got to really start studying... At least I've gotta try. =p

Faithful One

No comments: