Saturday, February 6, 2010

all in one

Went to IKEA with aunty for breakfast.. 99cents only for noodles. And there's free coffee from 9-9:30. :). Had a pretty satisfying breakfast; walked around in Curve awhile while aunt went to get her stuff; went back at noon. Then I decided to join the guys at Mid Valley; since I had no plans for the day anyway.. By the time I reached it was 2plus; had lunch; walked around till 4plus and that was pretty much it..

Watched the derby; the match was LONG. 11 minutes of extra time for the whole game and I was doing a countdown during the last few minutes. Too tensed already. Thankfully; they didn't concede and got 3 points.. =).

College has been alright; so much better than I expected. I dreaded coming back again but I guess things have changed now. I should've known the feeling wouldn't last once I get back to 'reality'. I have Him to thank for..

This semester's time-table has changed quite alot. I have at least 1-2 hour breaks everyday. Fridays used to be my favourite; had only 2 classes then; and CF. This time around; my Fridays are fully packed. I can only go home at 4:30/5:30 everyday. But I shan't complain. There's always the bright side..

I've been trying to sort out my feelings lately. Lots of things have happened; some things have changed; some have not. Commitments I made are being tested; and I have to say it's not easy. But I know I can't compromise on them; no way.. It's gonna be real hard; but I know He shall be my guide.. Then there's the normal confusion that threathens to affect my mood; I force myself not to hope for the fear of being hurt again. I don't even know if that's possible.

Psalm 27:1 - The LORD is my light and my salvation--so why should I be afraid? The LORD is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?

I shouldn't be afraid.

No comments: