Wednesday, February 17, 2010

follow

Weird things happened today; really weird. I still can't take some things in. It's just TMTH. But I have to anyway. Speaking of which; it feels like my life is becoming more dramatic lately. I didn't ask for any of this. Still; it's not something I can choose.

I don't actually have much to blog about. I'm just happy; really I am. Though there are certain things that are leaving me confused; still not sure what I should do. And compared to most people; I have not decided what I want to do in the future. It serves to be something to worry about; at least it is common. I find no such thing however. Maybe I should get worried; its my future after all. Wait; let me take that back. I shouldn't worry. My life is in His hands. My future is in His hands. Need I worry? I don't know where to go or what to do; all I know is that He will lead me and I will follow...

you make me smile. :)

You're all I need.

You're everything that I live for; I'll follow after You.

No comments: