Tuesday, February 23, 2010

i need a reason

To believe that this may be true

The truth is always there; it's whether we want to accept it or not.

Yet there are times; everything is so vague that you can't tell what the truth really is.

What do you do then?

Ignore me.

So college has been alright :). OB's this Thursday; I guess most are quite hyped up about it; and me? Not really I guess; though I have some 'missions' to accomplish that night. Not exactly missions la; just something I want need have to do. Time is really running out.

For Moral Studies; 50% of our marks will come from the projects we do. First up will be the CNY Celebration next Monday and then Games Carnival for the children in a few week's time. Basically; each group has to come up with something for both events. For CNY, my group planned on doing a skit; we thought since we had the 'best' actors, we'd be fine.. But then again; when you've got too much talent on hand, things get lame.... Too lame. But we can't back out; we have to at least try and see if it gets approved.. Just hope things don't turn out too bad; or we'll just end up selling stuff instead.

I don't know what to think. I hear those stories; then I wonder if it means anything. Then I realize it's better to just leave it as it is; I can't afford to repeat the same mistakes. But there's just one thing I want to know; who is it really?

I'm desperate for Your touch; never needed it so much.. Cause all I want is You.

No comments: