Tuesday, February 16, 2010

people...

Last night; we visited a relative at their place at 10plus. Spent nearly an hour there. Went in two cars; I went in my uncle's. We went back first. I was upstairs with my dad; he didn't go with us; wasn't feeling well. Then my mum came up and called us to check out the car.. We suspected someone threw a stone or something on the rear window cause it was shattered.. But it didn't break.



Tell me this isn't scary.

Me and my mum were sitting at the back and I was praying it wouldn't break or anything. Thank God it didn't and we had a safe journey back. And my dad found out the person who did it used a brick; cause we saw some marks left on the car.. Sigh; people nowadays..

Anyway, CNY celebrations were alright. Didn't really feel the hype this year and it's probably because of the short holidays. It was a nice break though; just relaxing; eating, snacking and doing nothing. Tomorrow; it's back to college. Till then!

No comments: