Saturday, February 20, 2010

dreams

They come to life.

I've always had this dream. People ask me what I want to be; deep inside I already know what I want. But I don't say it; cause a long time ago; it seemed too far away. As if it was asking for the impossible. So I surrendered it to Him; hoping and believing that if it was His will; it will happen in time. Who am I to chase after my own dreams. I want His to be mine; not pray that mine would be His. And so; I never really thought about it anymore...

But these days; I've had thoughts. That it may be possible. Maybe not in the near future. And then I realize that what matters more is using what He's given me for His kingdom. It's not really about what I become; but rather who I'm serving with all I have and do.

So having dreams aren't always a bad thing. Being a dreamer's alright. But we must be willing to give them up if those aren't what He has planned out for us.

Then now I'm thinking alot; about what's been happening recently. Still I thank Him though I do not comprehend. At least I know He does.. =)

No comments: