Sunday, February 28, 2010

OB Night

I wanted an answer from myself; that night; I got it.

OB Night was on Thursday at Renaissance Hotel. Since we already paid a whole sum for Student Activities Fee in our 1st semester; it was 'free' for us. The January batch had to pay RM60 for it. But I think it was worth it.

Sam came down to KL on Tuesday; was around for a few days. So he fetched me to and back from Renaissance. Thank God for him. Heh.

Anyway; we got caught in a jam just a short distance away from the hotel; the traffic lights were working but the traffic police were taking charge so we got stuck there for nearly half an hour. Thought I was late but turns out I wasn't. Registration didn't even take 5 minutes.

Briefly; the event was for all A-Level and Ausmat students along with the lecturers and staff. The only formal event of the college; mainly for welcoming the new batch and also for the seniors who will be finishing this semester.. Sad. Anyway; it started at 7plus with performances; awards etc. Dinner was at 9; food was great though I didn't eat much.

The awards were then given out; congratulations Gamma ppl; you guys were great and I think you all deserved the prize money though competition was really tight and other teams performed equally well too. LOL.

Then there was the dance for the Best Dressed Male and Female, OB, July and Freshie Kings and Queens to dance. Amos and Eunice; Thank us; we voted for you!! =p

After that, the dancefloor was open but obviously I didn't join in. Eric pulled me to where they all were but I walked back to where I was. Haha; just doesn't work with me. Most of you know dancing is one thing I cannot do and I don't intend to learn it either. I think there's only one Dance I'm good at. At least that's what you guys say. =D

Had much to think about that I spaced out for quite awhile; didn't even know what was really going on. Nevertheless I still enjoyed the night and I think most people did too. It was a good event; the Student Council did a great job planning and running the event. Kudos to them. It officially ended after the King and Queen dance but the dancefloor was open all the way till 12. So most people went back then; I waited till around 12.30 till Sam came; he had a few friends in the car; we went for Supper at Petaling Street. By the time we got back it was almost 2; but the journey was quick.

Glad I managed to get some pictures taken that night; will just put some up here. And thanks again Conty for lending me your camera. =)

With Eric; our new Student Council President; so proud of him. Haha; he's a Korean btw.

Wei Ren; Shu Jian and Brian from March intake =)

2/3 of the Gamma Girls.

Mei Xian :)

Wei Han, he wanted me to look tall.

Picture of the Night

0907, you guys rock!

I won't run away from it any longer

No comments: