Tuesday, April 13, 2010

the greatest love of all

"Do you trust me? Am I not enough for you?"

I hear His voice, a gentle whisper.

To be honest sometimes I look at other people who seem to be so happy; who seem to have got it all; friends get together and it makes me wonder; will that ever happen to me?

I've been through so many hurts, so many painful times and at times I wonder why; do I really deserve it? Some people just seem to have it so easy. I still don't fully understand but I'm grateful anyhow.

Then I look at the Cross; seeing how much he suffered for me, he Died for me.. What more could I ask for? I have everything I need in Him, all I ever wanted; is Him.

I can lie to myself, thinking I can be happy once I find that 'love' - but I have already found it and not realize... Sorry Lord, that I have constantly forget what You mean to me. Nothing I want more than to please You, even if it means giving up my own dreams.. Nothing matters more.

At times I feel weak too; I look at others and ask "Why Lord?" And He simply answers "You're not anyone else, I have a plan for you." And as a child, I quietly wait on Him.

At the end of it all, I'll know it'll be worth it. To wait, without losing faith.

No comments: