Saturday, April 24, 2010

the greatest love of all

I can't believe that I could be so stupid.

To think that perhaps it would happen.

Deep inside I knew there was something wrong about it

It just couldn't be true.

So much for wishing, hoping.

Cause right now, reality's slamming itself in front of me yet again.

How many times do I need to go through this?

It just won't be. It can't.

There's nothing wrong with me.

It's just the way things are.

I wish I didn't see it; I wouldn't have thought about it.

I'm confused. 

I thought I accepted it already;

Why then, does it still hurt?

I'm sorry Lord, for feeling like this again. I trust You with my future, my dreams, my desires. I know that all things just brings me back to You. In this world, only You will ever satisfy. I will hold on, though I feel as if I've fallen so far, I'm slipping away. But You pull me up again, back into Your loving arms. I've never known anyone who could love me so much, and no one ever will measure of to You. 

The greatest love of all is here.

No comments: