Friday, April 23, 2010

i wish i knew

My aunt finally came back today. Such a relieve to know everything's coming back to normal now.. Decided to follow my mum and Sam back tomorrow; though it's only for one night, but I need a break.. 

And I'm really relieved now cause my Lit coursework is finally completed. Handed it today; don't wanna think about it anymore. I know it isn't my best, I can do so much better. But I'm glad enough that it's over. 

I surprise myself. For the past month, or maybe even two; everything was kind of repressed, that I just felt numb to it. But all of a sudden, everything's coming back. I just read something; and I honestly wish it's what I think it is, I'm not sure. Then again, even if it's true, what's the point? Time's not on my side.

I still feel it. But I know that one day, it's gonna be alright. I'm gonna be okay... He's going to heal this heart of mine; broken dreams, unfulfilled hopes, will be made whole in Him. I'd continue to trust... No matter how hard it will be.

The countdown begins..


No comments: