Wednesday, April 28, 2010

moving


I'm gonna move to this place soon! :D

For those of you who don't know, I've been staying at my aunt's place in SS5, Kelana Jaya since I came to KL in July. Aunt used to drop and pick me from the LRT station but toward the end of last semester till now, she doesn't anymore. So I take the bus and then LRT to KL Sentral and it's a 10 minute walk to college from there. Travelling's quite a hassle sometimes, but gotten used to it.

I guess its high time to move out now. No personal reasons. But to be honest, I guess the stress that's come from being home alone with the dogs and all the sleepless nights is just telling me it's time to go someplace else. Time to be really independent now. 

So, I'll be staying at Pelangi Utama, 15 minutes walk away from 1Utama. Sam's friend stays there and her parents bought it, she's really nice for letting me stay there. Said I didn't need to pay rent but of course it isn't nice like that so my mum said we'll pay a fixed price to at least cover the electricity and stuff. It's still cheap whatever it is, compared to renting a room anywhere else. College accommodation is 700 for a single room a month! 550 for triple sharing I think... Really expensive. The only drawback here is that transport will be even more troublesome. I'll have to walk much more and take the bus instead, and journey times will be longer. But I guess it'll be worth it. There's the awesome pool and gym (not that I'm gonna use it). Hah. I've seen the place once, looks really comfy. Thank God for such a blessing. 

Apart from that, I guess things have been alright. Mood swings here and there but I've learnt so much and I'm grateful for all that's happened. I will never understand, I don't have to. My trial results are okay, seeing that I didn't really put any effort into it, last minute studying again, I guess it's not so bad. Again, it's all because of His mercy and grace. I must put effort, keep telling myself that and it makes me wonder when I will actually study hard. 

2nd Leg semi's later, fingers crossed. Hope to see another comeback! Please, please, please! And the Chelsea game's on Sunday. Seeing that the chances of getting 4th place is only like 5% or so, I rather we lose, and hope Chelsea gets the title. Anything but Manure!! My dislike for them is extremely justified, many would agree. Then again, how ironic is it that the Scum is depending on Liv to win the game so they can win the title? It's as if their fate is in the hands of the enemy? Oh, and I can imagine what will happen. MU fans watching the game, cheering Liverpool on, and if they win and if MU eventually wins the title; they'll turn to us and say; HAHA, Liverpool s*cks. How typical.

Sleepover in college's tomorrow. :). It's been a tradition of the CF committee to have sleepovers for discussions. When I was in the previous committee we had 2 sleepovers; one for semester planning and the other for easter. This time, we were so close to not having one cause of certain things. May God be with us through everything. 

CF's premiering Come What May tomorrow; do come!! 

Till then.

I know it'll be okay, You promised me. I shall not settle for less, You only want the best for me.


1 comment:

Jeremy "KC T3h n00bKilleR" Tan said...

I don't mind picking you up and dropping you off to KJ LRT when I'm on the way to Taylor's... =)

Hehehe, God provides right?