Friday, April 9, 2010

reason

Just a short one for now; won't be posting any elaborate posts till Semester Exams, better known as Trials are over.

Had a rather bad sleep last night cause of one of the dogs; who kept barking from 4am; blah.

Easter Rally was today, and I think it worked out much better than what we expected; or maybe it's just me. He's just so amazing. I believe it was the prayers; and God responded. He is always waiting; to hear us call upon Him. The event went rather well; few salvations, more rededications. But it was never about the numbers. Praise God for His mercy and grace...

Nothing's impossible. With Him. I still feel like it's so funny; like I don't know how it happened when the chances were so low.. Maybe He had a purpose for it? I don't know what it is; I'm still trying to figure it out.. I don't believe it just happened. But wasn't I here before? And what came out of it?

I'm still not sure now.. It's confusing sometimes. And as much as I want it; I know He knows better, and for that alone, I surrender.

All my dreams and hopes are in You.

I finally found the reason for living
It’s in giving every part of my heart to Him
And all that I do every word that I say
I’ll be giving my all just for Him, for Him

I'll hold nothing back.

No comments: