Monday, April 19, 2010

can't always get what you want

I woke up, confused. I thought you were slipping away only to find out that perhaps it was only what I hoped would be and not what is. 3 weeks and I would have to say goodbye - but I don't want to.. Just realized.

Three things I've recently got hooked on to; (Not exactly recent, more to current/recurrent)

1. American Idol, not as bad as when I followed it like anything in Season 7, but I barely followed last season and this time, I'm back at it again. Crystal For The Win; I like Siobhan too.. And Aaron. And Casey. 

2. Glee. The show's nice.. Interesting characters and the covers are amazing. :). To the point where I find the original version fall by far in comparison. 

3. Football. Just kidding!!! You would know it's always been part of me. Torres is out for the season. 0_0. There goes. Fingers crossed. 

I'm actually supposed to be rushing to finish my Lit coursework and I planned to since 2 hours ago and nothing's done. The reason? Trials are over; will be more free after coursework's done with this week. 3 weeks more to the end of the semester; then it's just coming back for exams.

I really needed a break from the noisy DOG. There are 3 right now but 1 is just extremely irritating. So I stayed over at Soni's place on Sat night after dinner, and after church the next morning we went to Mid Valley. She wanted to go for the Career Fair so I joined her; and everyone has to sign in and get a sticker to enter. So I had many people asking me if I was looking for a job or something. Lol. And I bought Jason Castro's debut CD yesterday too!! Was waiting to get hold of it ever since it was released on Tuesday. Bought it from Rock Corner and they said that it was the only CD they had, so that means I'm such a big fan to grab it first. :D. So far I'm liking it. They included his Hallelujah and Over The Rainbow too, songs he made popular on Idol.. Check it out.

And the best news this week; Stv's flying down on Wednesday; it's been nearly 4 months since I saw him. Mum and Sam will be coming on Wednesday too; can't wait!! That is perhaps, the only thing I'm looking forward to, besides waiting for my aunt to come back and the Home Alone with The Dogs Drama will end. It is a drama I tell you!

Stress was never in my Dictionary but I've been using the word quite frequently these few weeks. Then again, I guess I'm not that stressed compared to most people but for my standard, it was tough. The past week especially. And He has continued to provide me with strength... I'm just so grateful.. 

Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord.


No comments: