Thursday, April 8, 2010

sick and tired

It's only the first day and I'm already sick and tired of this.

My mum was here on Monday and she left yesterday evening; I'll be home alone till she comes back again on Monday for another few days. Basically, I need to clean all the dog mess and gross stuff; the smell can kill; it's so disgusting I don't even want to remember. I was never a dog lover and now I detest them more. Came back at 7plus today; spent nearly an hour making sure the place is clean. I'm just sick of everything. Not one to complain; if you've been following my blog for some time, you would realize the last time I actually complained was about the same thing; being at home alone with the dogs... Sigh.

And it's always during my semester exams. Can't wait for it to be over. But I know this is a time I have to be independent. You see I don't mind being home alone; not at all; but having to take care of the 3 dogs isn't easy and it drives me nuts. One of the dogs woke me up at 6am today; for NO reason. I just feel so angry sometimes. Isn't it weird I always lose patience with dogs and not humans.. Tell me I'm normal.

I guess I've complained enough; sorry for all of that. Just felt like letting it out. It's a relief though to know He's with me every step of the way; and when I feel tired, I can be strong again in Him. There's a place I can go to when I feel weary; He's everything I need and I love Him. :)

Easter Rally's tomorrow. Hope everything goes well, but more importantly, hope hearts will be touched.. By His grace.

No comments: