Monday, April 26, 2010

the word

You said You would never leave me nor forsake me.

Joshua 1:5 - I will never leave you nor forsake you.

You said You will hold me with Your right hand.

Isaiah 41:10 - So do not fear, for I am with you; 
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

You said that You are my strength, and will ever be.

Psalm 28:8 The LORD is the strength of his people, 
a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.

Psalm 13:5-6 - But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the LORD, for he has been good to me.

Indeed, He has, and will continue to be.

Faith, is taking God at His word, trusting that every word is true; that He will accomplish whatever He says He will... Do we have this kind of faith? 

The beauty of His word, cannot be described. It is more than enough. A source of encouragement, a source of strength. We are refreshed by His word, renewed and transformed.. It's not enough to know it, got to live and believe it.

Just a reminder. God bless. :).

HE IS FAITHFUL.

No comments: