Sunday, March 21, 2010

200th post

I was going to post something significant since it's the 200th. But the MU-Liv match was just over and I have to vent out my frustration.

Today I realized and reaffirmed why I never liked MU, why I always had something against them. So they won. I wouldn't say they didn't play well. Both teams were good, though Liverpool could've been much better in the 2nd half. The penalty changed everything.

Torres scored on the 5th minute; brilliant goal. A short while later, Valencia dives. Is he trying to take Ronaldo's place? Cause that guy was just an expert in diving. Anyway, he 'fell' down, and Mascherano gets the yellow card and a penalty is given. Rooney shoots, Reina saves and bounces back to Rooney who kicks it back in. Tell me, is that fair?

But I'm not surprised, it's MU!!! It's one in the many times they've won games cause of such a thing. Really frustrating. And if you're an MU fan, I'd be glad if you remain silent. I don't need any comments from you people. MU fans and their words infuriate me as much as the club does. Maybe worse.

A typical MU fan; I'd NEVER want to marry one. Hardcore supporter of the Red Devils; no way. LOL.

Two things I won't understand: 1. How people can find football boring. 2. How MU and the fans can rejoice in victories that were not even deservedly won.

Wait, I forgot; Evra said before; They don't care what way, as long as they win. Wow. How admirable!!!!!

No comments: