Wednesday, March 24, 2010

again

Another tiring day!! Reached home at 11 today. I want to sleep but there's some research left to do; everything else, I'll do tomorrow. Too tired already. Today was funny, I was being really random. It was pretty fun helping out; mostly folding papers etc. T

I'm grateful I realized some things now. And I won't run away from it any longer. I used to be really afraid of these things, but I know nothing I do will keep it away. So, I should embrace it and be strong.. No matter what may come. My strength is in Him.

I've got to decide now, and I've decided. To attempt to forget. It'll take time but I know it will happen someday. Nothing is impossible.

So many things left to do. And I'm a 100% sure of this now. Thanks to a certain someone, I said it was your fault and blamed you for it. But I think I'm kinda happy it's come to this. I didn't really want to go through the whole thing again, but I guess it ain't so bad. I'll see...

Gonna sleep now. Can hardly keep my eyes open. Till then. :)

No comments: