Tuesday, March 23, 2010

choices

I just got back at 10plus. Tiring day. Didn't really have to stay back today but ended up helping the Student Council with some Treasure Hunt stuff. Dinner after that; funny. Hah.

I'm really tired now. These few days; two weeks to be exact, I haven't been getting enough sleep. And I don't seem to have the time to catch up on it too. Oh, well.

I'm still not sure which church I want to commit to right now. It's been 8 months yet I still haven't found a place I can really settle in and perhaps serve. I don't want to keep church hopping; keep going from here to there.. Yet I still haven't found a place; there seems to be a problem everywhere. Not really a problem but just something about it that stops me from wanting to commit. Perhaps I'll just wait awhile more. But one thing's for sure, I'm still going to church. The tendency to be lazy and not go is so high sometimes.. But once you start, it'll become a habit. There can't be any compromises.

I'm quite clear on where I want to study after A-Levels now. I believe it will happen, if it's what He has willed it to be. Though I really hope it would come to pass. And for that reason, I guess I've got to be consistent, got to work hard. I can't waste my time, 'brains' and everything else I've been given.

And oh, the March batch came in yesterday, they had orientation for two days. When I was walking into college yesterday, a junior from the January intake said to me in an excited manner;
"Serene, I saw someone who looks like you!!!"
"Oh, who?"
"A guy from the March intake!"
"...........A guy....???? Are you insulting me?????"
"No, no, no... Like guy version of you la."
"Sure or not??"
"Yeah, he's wearing green, standing there only, go and see!"
So I went to check; and of course I don't think we look alike. Today I asked some of my friends and they found it amusing. Kai Yen even went up to him and said "Eh you so leng chai, take picture can or not?" Swt. The guy refused. Haha. I just hope he doesn't think we're stalking him or something. But nearly all of them think we look alike now; especially the nose. I can't say anything about it. Lol. Ain't it cool I have a 'twin'. And I haven't mentioned there's a John Chua in college too. LOL. So many brothers. HAH.

Lit coursework is gonna take up my time. Only the intro's done and there's only weeks left.. But I guess it'll be alright. He's my strength; all I need is found in Him.

My heart skipped a beat; when you entered.
You'll be leaving. Don't want you to... But maybe it's better like this.

No comments: