Thursday, March 11, 2010

miracles do happen

So, A-Levels results were out today.. How, you ask me?

It was.......................... HORRIBLY EXTREMELY DEFINITELY surprising.

It's only the first exam; but it is rather important for the overall grade later on..

Oh, just to sidetrack abit; College was rather quiet today; especially after people took their results but mainly it was because the whole January batch wasn't in coll cause they were given leave to take their SPM results. That just proves how loud noisy they are. Haha.

I got a C for Business, but it doesn't matter anymore cause I dropped it already.. Only A was for Psychology; got a B for Lit; was kinda disappointed cause my lecturer was expecting an A from me and that was what gave me some hope. It's quite close to an A so I'm deciding what to do now. But the best one was Economics... 79; just a mark away from an A. And it's the best not in terms of marks or anything but rather to my surprise. He really is amazing.

I blogged this after I did my Econs paper back in January..
'I thought Business was bad enough; this just had to be worse. Time was the main factor and it was challenging. I just hope I can get a B or even a C. I always say it's hard and I won't do well; this time I really mean it...'

I really didn't do as much as I should/could have and made some blunders along with inadequate points and stuff. I was planning to retake the paper already but I guess I don't have to now. And who else is the cause of this besides Him? It's not a coincidence, it is a miracle no matter how small it may seem. I know I don't deserve even this much. His mercy is beyond my wildest dreams. Thank You...

Glad for some friends of mine, they did really well!! And to those who didn't fare so well, I know it's hard, but hey, we can still retake and perhaps get much better results! And also; whatever it is, He knows best..

We have to realize that He works in every area of our life, no matter how insignificant it may seem. And it is through all these things; disappointments, discouragement, times of joy, confusion etc that we learn and experience His grace and mercy... Though we might not understand, take joy in the fact that He knows what He's doing.

I guess I really have to work hard now on.. It's not gonna be easy but He'll lead me. :)

3 comments:

Lawrence said...

Hey.. wanna apply psychology in NTU? Since ur psychology is like so good. :)

with ur results, shud be able to get in.. anyway, gratz. :)

serene said...

haha it's only first sem la.. my marks were just enough to get an A; everything's gonna get harder now... well if they have scholarships or grants i might consider; do they?

Unknown said...

ur results are consider really good you know?haha.so much better than mine