Wednesday, March 17, 2010

to my best friend and cousin..

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY CONTY!!

2006. When we were young and innocent. Hah

I know I already wished you; and that's all I did and can do for now, so I've decided to dedicate this post to you. :)

We grew up together; I guess we've known each other for our whole lives. I still remember those times we used to hang out; me, Stv, you and Abel and do all the weird stuff. We used to go to the Stadium to play tennis but ended up picking balls up instead. We went places together; church camps, outings, sleepovers and crashing each other's houses.. I was so glad when we moved to live just a row away from you. Though you're 4 years younger than me, I never really felt like we had any gap in between us at all. We had our arguments here and there; we did cry over things as girls do. But those aren't the memories that live on; it's all the great ones we've had that continues to play in my mind. We were more like sisters since we only have brothers and yeah, I was really glad having you around..

Then things started to change, and it came to a point where it started to hurt us both. To realize that we were drifting apart. It was hard for me, that whole period and I know it was for you too. But I'm glad that after some time, it started getting better. Things didn't get back to the way it was before and to tell you the truth, sometimes I still wish it did. But I'm seeing now that not everything can go back to the way it used to be, however, it doesn't make it any different. We're still cousins, sisters, best friends :). And that's one thing that won't change, I promise you. I don't ever want to lose you either.

I hope you'll cherish those times like I did. Thanks for standing by me all this while; always being there for me.. You've always had my best interests at heart and I'm really sorry for all the things that happened in the past; the words I've said and things I did... You always were so forgiving and loving.. And you were always there.. You say you can't help me sometimes, but really, just listening is more than enough and I'm glad for all you've done for me... Truly grateful!

I'm so happy to see how much you've grown over the years and I'm proud of you!! Do know I'm always gonna be here for you and you can count on me. We can't expect things to be like before; but it doesn't mean we're any further apart... I miss you. =/.

Continue to be strong in the Lord.. Hold on and never let go! And remember, I'm here too! Love you loads!! :)

2009

p.s: We shall go out when I'm back!!

1 comment:

Viann. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.