Sunday, March 14, 2010

AI

The Idol fan in me has resurfaced.

Was watching previous Idol videos particularly David Cook's performances during Idol. Season 7 was my favourite and nothing can ever beat that. I was a fan of 4 people; Both Davids, Jason and Brooke. Out of the 4, my favourites were David Cook and Jason.. Cook's originality, his voice, how he made every song sound like his own was what made me such a huge fan.


He's got great style too. What's not to like? Yes, I don't understand how people DON'T like him. I used to remember every single performance he sang; and I downloaded pretty much everything. Till now, I still love listening to them. :)

Check this video out..





Jason Castro was another of my favourites, if not the most... It was only when he went out, that Cook was my fav. His voice isn't strong, in fact, if you compare it with the others, it was just okay. But there's something to him that really makes him likable. For me, its his faith, his cool unique voice and style.. Some people hated him, mostly for his hair. He looks cool what!! He had no vocal training either; what do you expect??

Isn't he cute? Haha

Either way, he had great moments on the show especially his rendition of Hallelujah. Some of you Idol fans would remember this. If not, just watch it.. :)



Quite disappointed with the quality of the contestants this season, or lack of.. The guys are not good!! Compared to the likes of the Davids, Kris Allen, and yes, as much as I'd hate to admit even Adam Lambert... So, I'm officially supporting the girls now. Specifically Crystal, Siobhan and Didi.. Just a random post.

No comments: