Tuesday, March 2, 2010

fall

I cant fight this feeling any longer
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow
What started out as friendship, has grown stronger
I only wish I had the strength to let it show

And I cant fight this feeling anymore

I slipped on the stairs yesterday in college; was quite a bad fall; the way it happened. I think my shoe soles were wet so yea. Slipped on a few steps and landed on the lower part of my back; I sat on the steps cause it was obviously painful and my head was spinning. Got up awhile later and I really thank God nothing serious happened. I could've landed on my spine and who knows what will happen; but it's only a small part that's bruised. Once again; saved by His grace and mercy. It's all these little things in life that proves how He watches over us.. And never for a moment will He look away from us. Isn't that just great? :)

The 0901 and 0903 are leaving in a few months; last semester for them. Pretty sad to think that in the next sem; they're not gonna be around anymore. Made a couple of close friends from both batches and it's gonna take some time adjusting to college life without them.

I still wonder sometimes; of what could've been. But I don't want to be sad about it any longer; wanna put those days behind me and look forward to what the future has to offer. My feelings remain unchanged; but the view I'm seeing now is much clearer. I know now that I cannot change the present; there's only the future to look out for. Yet I'm grateful that through it all; I can hold on to Him; He draws me closer to Himself and constantly comforts me.. Could I ask for anything more?

No comments: