Monday, June 7, 2010

exam scare

Exams finally begun yesterday, after a pretty long wait. Not that I was eager cause I was prepared, wasn't very; but I just wanted to to start so it can end.. But by the time it does, it's sem 3 already. Gasp...

Anyway, Religious Studies was more or less predicted and it left me wondering how I'll fare; cause I'm not sure how they'll mark it; it could be extreme... And as for Economics, I have to say I underestimated the paper cause the questions were tricky and time was another factor.

Today, I had English Literature, again. Retook the unit. Unseen part was so-so, Prose was not bad, cause the question that came out was what we did for trials last year but the worst was yet to come. Honestly, the moment I saw the two questions for Poetry, I was scared. I wasn't prepared for either one. Really unexpected. So I prayed and He, always so faithful, was by my side, giving me peace that I would not give up.... I just tried to write whatever I could..

This was one of the rare times where I feel somewhat depressed after doing a paper; can't recall how long it's been... But after awhile, I snapped out of it and felt like slapping myself....

What is THIS???? One day, I'll look back and see how futile this is; see that it's not gonna mean anything much in years to come.. And I guess if I've tried my best, even if I didn't, there's just no point fretting or regretting... Leaving it all to Him. The rest of the papers too. 2 more Psychology Units. 

He is ever faithful. 

No comments: