Wednesday, June 30, 2010

end and beginning

It's over, finally. 

But classes start tomorrow. Ah. Actually they started on Monday but I didn't go, apparently those still having exams are allowed to skip so yea. Seeing how my 2 week 'break' after most of my papers just went by like that, I crammed studying in 3 days. And ironically, one of the questions that came out was planning an experiment about revising methods; where space revision (consistent studying) and cramming (last minute) would produce better results. The question was worth 12 marks. LOL, seriously.

The thought of having exams didn't deter me from watching football. World Cup's once every 4 years, exams are twice every year... And I've no regrets though I could've done so much better. Well, there's always next year I guess. Hah.

I don't feel liberated knowing this sem's gonna be so much tougher. And definitely more demanding. But I guess I'm ready for whatever is to come. It's not like I have a choice.

I just moved in to the condo yesterday and I guess I'm glad. Only transport's a bit of a hassle, takes more time and stuff but I'm fine with it.

And 4/5 of my fav teams are in the quarter's.. How nice. But now Argentina has play Germany; ah, I don't want either to lose, they should both advance further... Watching the England Germany game was painful. As much as I was glad at least one would go through, watching how badly England lost wasn't a good sight. And so much for not wanting video technology in football, the consequences are great. Hope they decide to introduce it soon, at least EPL will benefit from it too.

And I will be strong, my strength is in You.


No comments: