Sunday, June 20, 2010

half insomniac, if there's such a thing

I think the irregular sleeping patterns since World Cup started has had its effect. Prior to this; though my sleeping hours weren't exactly fixed everyday, I can still sleep anytime I want to without much problems except if I have caffeine or some other reasons. 

It's getting harder to fall asleep at times now. But I won't complain. I bet many people are having these problems too; probably even worse. Today at church, pastor was telling us some news about extreme World Cup fanatics in China. Can't exactly remember the details but I recall a lady giving her husband ground rules of what he can and cannot do during the W. Cup season. Then there was a girl who was close to committing suicide but was stopped by the police and the reason? You probably guessed right; felt neglected by her boyfriend who was obviously glued to the TV. Then another wife slit her wrists due to being 'football widowed'. Where's the sanity in that? 

I don't wanna end up with a guy who doesn't watch or like football (EPL especially). Can you imagine how wrong and weird it would be if he went out with his friends and they ask where I am; and he answers "Oh, she's watching football at home." Imagine the look onhis friends faces and the teasing they'll do. Lol. I'm serious though.

Exactly 10 days more to my last paper; I've read 5 pages so far. Such good progress don't you think. Considering the fact that the World Cup is on and my emotions have been somewhat affected. Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything rash whatever happens. I know I should be studying but its much harder to get myself to do it. At least my 4 papers were done before W.Cup started or it could've been so much worse. 

I'm gonna try to balance books, football and meeting up with friends this week before I head back to KL and once I do, no more fooling around for me. And I've finally received the package after ordering it in March, love the stuff; as good as it looked on the net. Thanks Stv and Rachel too. :)

I'll sing, because the world can't take away, Your love. 


No comments: