Friday, June 11, 2010

on and on

Psychology 2 was yesterday; it was not a very hard paper though there were tricky questions but who knows how they'll award marks.. It was madness, they asked to draw and Anomaly (outlier) and it's not even in the syllabus... I'm not a Maths student, had no idea what that was... 

Well, at least there's only 1 more paper to go on the 30th this month. Back in Ipoh for two weeks now... 

When dad asked me how's exams; I said I've no comment. He was afraid that I passed up blank papers or something but I said it wasn't that I couldn't do at all but the outcome is just something I can't foresee. SPM or even high school exams (only in Malaysia), you do a paper and you know if you're done for or not. Cause you either remember the facts or you don't. A-Levels? No way. Maybe Science papers are predictable but definitely not Arts. 

You remember the whole textbook, you can still fail. You write till your arms ache leaving no empty spaces, you can still fail. You think you answered correctly, the results may prove you wrong. Some subjects are less scary but still. What exactly do they want then? Who knows... So, depend on His strength, do your best and leave the rest to Him. What else is there to do?

Enough about exams. I'm not gonna have any To-Do lists during the break anymore, I always fail keeping it. But if there's anything I really need to do, I need to read... Got to finish Captain Correlli's Mandolin and Tess of the D'Urbervilles by next sem; it's what we're doing for Unit 3. And find out what topic and books I want to do for coursework. The problem is when they say you can do 'anything'. I guess sometimes, restrictions are good. You don't need to think so much about what to do.

You're my peace, my comfort. 

No comments: