Thursday, June 24, 2010

oh no

Including today, there's exactly 6 days left to my exam... How did time pass so fast? I have barely revised.. I'm in big trouble; I hope not.

How ironic is it.. I had 20 days to revise for ONE paper compared to the whole month for 4 papers; but it seems like I had more time then than now. Not that I did much previously anyway so it just proves how much I've not done at all. Don't wanna panic though, there's no point.

It's today where everything is about to change. Gah.

Anyway, it's been exhilarating to watch World Cup yet it's been absolutely heart-pounding. And so 4/5 of my fav teams are true. :D. It's all down to Spain now. Shouldn't be a problem, but in football anything can happen as you may well know. 

And I'm quite depressed that England is gonna meet Germany next, been supporting the former since I was young, it comes together with being an avid EPL follower and Liverpudlian and as for Germany, I think it was 2002 when it all began.. They're a really good team and deserve to win though they've been unlucky. I wouldn't mind whoever wins but watching the other lose will be painful. It would be fine to watch the match if it had been semi's or something.. But it's too soon.. 

And my misery doesn't end there. Looking at the match-fixtures, Argentina is playing Mexico and the winners will play Eng/Ger in the quarters and assuming Argentina wins, it'll be another kick out of my favourites. Why oh why? It's not fair, the other match has Uruguay, South Korea and USA, Ghana, and a semi-finalist is gonna emerge from there..... Sad, sad, sad.

I think I'd stop here before the reality of the situation really strikes me. Thanks to football, I've no time to think about personal issues (not that I've many) but it's been such a great relief... Though I'm adding World Cup woes to one my own...

 Till then.

No comments: