Friday, June 4, 2010

trust in you

"Why is it that the nearer it is to exams, I get

lazier and lazier to do what I should be doing,

more unmotivated to even pick up a book

less worried about the consequences of my laziness

less fearful about the outcome

The thing is, I know what I should be doing, but I'm not doing it. After this weekend, I have to REALLY get down to it. Or else, it's OVER. Not really. LOL. But somewhat close. GAHHH."

The above was a post I wrote back in 2008 in my Xanga
Previous blog for those who don't know.. Wrote it 2 weeks before SPM cause that was exactly how I felt...

Looks like I'm feeling the same again. Except for the fact that now, the weekend is here. Nervous much? I don't know. I'm not prepared. But what can I do now. I've said it before and I'll say it again. His grace is all I rely on. His strength, His mercy. Only He can help me now. I guess there's nothing much else I can do except give my best shot.

I've learned that worry is a sign of lack of trust. Cause if you fully trust someone, there should be no doubt, no fear. No matter what the circumstance, He is bigger. That truth alone should guide us through to battle our worries and replace it with His peace that is already there for us to claim. 

What is this in the light of You?

And I know I can trust You at all times. Cause the one who is higher stands by my side. :)


No comments: