Thursday, June 17, 2010

it doesn't change

A friend just dropped the bomb.. So I just found out that Benayoun's leaving Liverpool. Fair enough. As much as he's good to stay, I guess his decision should be respected. But going to Chelsea definitely's gonna cause him to sit on the bench more, I'm sure of that.

Then I was told Mascherano, Gerrard and Torres were leaving too, each to different big clubs.

I couldn't believe it. I went to look up online news of them REALLY leaving and thankfully none confirmed it to be true. I remember Torres saying he'll only decide after World Cup. Gerrard has been disappointed with the season, who wasn't? But it seems Real Madrid's not going to bid for him anymore. Let's hope it's true. As for Mascherano, it's still unknown.

I'll be really upset if any of them leaves. I just wish they'd give one more, at least just one more season. With Rafa out, it could either be worse or better off for the club. No one knows yet. But one thing's for sure; all of them can leave and it won't change a thing about how I feel. Sure, quality will drop tremendously and the future of the club will be even bleaker than it already is. But I won't be moved. 

YNWA. You stick to your club through thick and thin, no matter how good or bad. Let people say what they want, it doesn't change anything.

"Form is temporary but class is permanent."

At least there's the World Cup going on to forget club woes right now. :)


No comments: