Wednesday, June 9, 2010

journey

My eyes are wet from crying. 

I just watched the season finale of Glee; Journey. And it was very emotional. A good way to end the season though.

There were so many moments I loved about the episode. 

The title itself is really appropriate. New Directions' numbers were all from Journey and the episode taught about journeys too.

I like how they started the show with "Don't Stop Believing" and closed it with the song as well. 

Vocal Adrenaline's Bohemian Rhapsody was juxtaposed with Quinn's delivery. Couldn't be better.

And Sue Sylvester is her usual self; trying to bring down the club but you'll be surprised to know what she does in the end. 

I wished there were more Rachel and Finn moments, but those that were there were sweet to say the least. :)

To Sir With Love being sung after all that happened just added more meaning and emotion.

Faithfully was awesome. 



Everything else was too. 

To sum up, the best thing I learned from the episode was that life is a journey. To put it my own words; we're always so worried about what happens when we get there and that seems to be our only concern; but what's more important is the getting there. To make the most out of what we have, to go on the 'ride of our lives'. 

Now, the long wait till September... 

What am I even doing here; I have a paper tomorrow...

To quote Aaron Yee; "I think Glee's the reason I might do badly in my exams." Hope not. :P

-out-

No comments: