Sunday, June 13, 2010

eating spree

I'm on an eating spree. At least that's what it seems like.

Grandparents and relatives from mom's side came down to Ipoh on Sunday to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday. Usually we all go to T.Intan, since that's where most of them are but decided to have a change this time around. 

Dinner was at Menglembu East Ocean. After many pictureless posts, here goes. I shall make you drool.. Lol. Pictures taken by my cousin, was too absorbed with the food to bother.

"Fatt Tsoi" soup. Whatever it stands for, it was full of good stuff. 

Cold dish/4 seasons. The presentation was great

Fried Cod Fish

Roast Lamb with "Man Tou"

"Ha Lok" style Prawns

Vegetable with Yam.. I actually liked it alot. Hah.

Wan Tan Noodles..

Some "Tong Sui".. I think it was Sweet Potato based.

Chintoi

Other pics

The flowers we got for grandma

8/15 grandchildren.

I was glad and I think nearly everyone was too. Good food and good company makes a worthy dinner. 

T.Intan seafood restaurants are better in terms of freshness and price.. That being said, I was in T.I for the past few days. Went down with Mum and John on Sun afternoon and came back today. Been eating prawns for the past 3 days. And I downed around 500g of crabs two days ago. I can imagine what I'd be if I'd been living there all my life. Hah. Still, I'm thankful for being so blessed. 

Picture of the day.. 

John and Isabelle

Till then!

1 comment:

Abel said...

Is a bell! Lol. That fella ar.