Tuesday, July 20, 2010

all i have, all i need

I've got a reddish bruise on my thigh, I didn't even realize until I saw it. 

And I thought..

Isn't that how it's like sometimes? 

We get emotionally bruised without even knowing it. And when we realize it, it's too late; nothing can be done. Only wait, and eventually it'll be healed. 

I've realized certain things. I've been guilty of making the same mistakes. Falling into the same pattern over and over again. It's not that it's bad; but I've had enough of it to want to get involved again. I feel stupid sometimes.. This time, I won't... It's hard, but He will guide me through. 

He reminded me again of the commitment I've made; I said I wouldn't throw everything out there, I wouldn't allow anyone to dictate my emotions, to keep my eyes of Him. He's all I need, all I'd ever want. At times my flesh tells me it is not enough, but truly, He is. 

I must be satisfied. He's all I have in this life. One that will never fail, one that will never hurt. What more could I ask for? It's amazing to think that the One who has it all together, the One who holds the world, holds me and will never let me go, no matter how far I've strayed away.... 

Beautiful One, You are. 


No comments: