Monday, July 12, 2010

the sum up

Been pretty busy for the past few days and a few hectic days coming up as well. 

I'm having a World Cup hangover. Hah.

And really glad Spain won it. Couldn't have asked for more.

Will update more when I can find the time; about Copa Iba especially. An unforgettable experience though I'm paying the price with muscle aches. But thank God for the pretty speedy recovery. I thought it would last for at least a few days but it seems to be getting much better. :).

I still struggle with certain issues, who doesn't? And it all comes down to a matter of trust. There is no one else I can entrust my life with, I can hope in; He alone is my fortress. I may have worries, I may have fears, but knowing He's got it all in control, makes me feel alright. 

Till then!

No comments: