Wednesday, July 21, 2010

gone without goodbye

The time will come where we have to say goodbye to the people we love, the people we care about; the people who add joy to our lives, also bringing us to experience pain like never before.

Certain people, you can never forget. There're so many people in my life right now I know I will never forget, no matter where I go, no matter how far apart we become. The time will come for goodbyes... It is true when He said when one door closes, another opens. How then will we know what He has in store if everything was available to us? If all our dreams came true, what would be the point of having dreams? 

It's two a.m., feelin' like I just lost a friend
Hope you know it's not easy, easy for me

Looks like this song finally means something real to me; it came to past. You heard me. I know you won't ever see this but my prayers are with you, I just hope you know I care. You've been a good friend though I never really got the chance to know you that well; but it was enough. God bless you in all you do, may you continue to grow in Him. And I wish you happiness. :) 

I only regret not having the chance to bid a real goodbye to you.

But it'll be alright. 

Now I can finally move on. By His strength. 


No comments: